Container-based, encrypted drive for files and programs
Protect your data against illegal access with the abylon CRYPTDRIVE.
The encrypted drives can be open with passwords, chip cards, USB sticks (flashdrives), CD or (PKCS) certificate. Once open you access them like a normal drive in File Explorer.
During every file operation the encryption works transparently in the background. If you lose your notebook, the closed drives are invisible and secure like a safe.
>> Additional information and screenshots
- Network compatible, container-based encrypted dives
- Encryption with 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES Algorithm
- Access with password, chip card, USB stick, CD or certificate
- Automatic encryption for programs and files
- Only open drives are visible in File Explorer
>> FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)