German language version. An English language version is available separately.
Quickly and easily create, extract or edit icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and for other projects such as, website URL favorite icons, filmstrip animations, and other images. Import artwork from other sources, or craft your own.
- Full set of painting tools;
- Transparent/Inverse paint;
- Support for XP-style Alpha-channel icons and cursors;
- Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS/2, XBM/XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
- Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
- Capture icons from the screen;
- Clip and/or scale on import;
- Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
- Customize icons within program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
- Special Effects filters;
- Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
- Import/export animated GIF, FLC/FLI and AVI files;
- Export animations as bitmap filmstrip panels;
- Change Windows system icons and cursors;
- Allows you to create and distribute icon/cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
- Icon Wrapper utility to add icon to programs, documents, scripts and other files which do not contain unique icon resources;
- Use animated icons on your desktop;
- Much more...