USD 25.99 plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 25.99: USD 0.00 USD 25.99
Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Vista x32, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2
USD 12.99 plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 12.99: USD 0.00 USD 12.99
The NetTime Server & Client application allows you to synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in your LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN, And multiple time protocols are supported.
As Client, the protocol currently supported are Time protocols(RFC868), and Simple Network Time protocols(SNTP-RFC2030). It can be configured to full Time protocols(RFC868) or SNTP protocols(RFC2030) compliance, including client support of broadcast, and multicast modes.
As Server, NetTime Server & Client will itself provide time services to other computers using Simple Network Time protocols(SNTP-RFC2030) or Time Protocols(RFC868). It can be configured to full Time protocols(RFC868) or SNTP protocols(RFC2030) compliance, including server support of unicast and multicast modes. You can synchronize your Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clocks via SNTP protocol, too.
NetTime Server & Client normally runs as a standard 32-bit Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 application. In Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 system, the NetTime Server & Client can work as a service.
1. Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN with manual and periodical operating modes.
2. Multiple time protocols are supported, include SNTP(RFC-2030), Time(RFC-868).
3. NetTime is able to work as a time server so you can synchronize any computer's clock in your LAN to your PC.
4. You can synchronize the Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clock in your LAN to your PC.
5. It can work on unicast and multicast modes.
6. It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 service.
7. Automatic Dial-Up Networking connection.
8. Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
9. System tray popup menu for easy access to main functions.