PHP Constructor is compact and fast Windows IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for PHP
- Free-style windowed interface with configurable desktop
and multiple edit windows, providing
- Advanced multipaged editor with Syntax Highlighting for several programming
languages (PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, JS, SQL, ASP, Perl, Python, Java + custom highlighting),
code completion, code hints and many other advanced options
- Project management
- PHP syntax checking and script interpretation
- Project and Source Explorer
- Project and/or script/page Run/Preview
- Advanced code analysis (PHP, JS and HTML)
- HTML WYSIWYG editor
- FTP-based file publishing/synchronization
- Code Templates - define your own parts of code (like HTML tags or function/class structures)
to pick from a list and insert into script pressing Alt+C
- In development: Internal PHP Script Debugger!
No need for external debuggers.
- In development: MySQL Administration and Interactive SQL Module
Although presumed to be used as PHP development tool (and offering some special PHP features),
Davor's PHP Constructor can be used to work on any other language based project since editing
features are not limited to PHP only.
You can use it to develop any kind of web sites requiring scripts, or build clean
HTML pages, still using benefits of project management, syntax highlighting etc.