New Page 3
Customer Perspective on E-Business
To compete in todays
globally competitive environment, enterprises need to adapt best practices
in marketing, sales and customer service. This course encompasses the
emerging areas of customer relationship management, marketing and branding.
5 modules of approximately 20 minutes each:
- Describe the new dynamics of customer driven
business on the Internet
- Provide a blueprint for e-Customer Relationship
- Introduce the practice of integrated multi-channel
- Survey trends in internet brand building
- Discuss the elements of a practical strategy for
marketing on the Internet
Single - Valid for 3 months
by default (can be amended according to clients requirements)
Students and professionals working or interested in
the field of customer relationship management, marketing and branding.
Marketing on the Net
recommend that you take E-Business Fundamentals before this course.