New Page 4
THE OPERATIONAL PERSPECTIVE ON E-BUSINESS
With the rise of customer
empowerment in the Information Age, fulfillment of a companys promise to
the customer has been under greater scrutiny than ever before. Operational
excellence has become as important as strategy, if not more. Reliance on the
Internet and IT also demands a seamless integration of business and
technology. This course covers the areas of supply chain management, net
markets, alliances and outsourcing.
8 modules of approximately 20 minutes each:
- Describe the impact of e-business on supply chain
- Identify best practices in supply chain management
- Survey emerging models and practices in net
markets and exchanges
- Review the critical role of alliances and
outsourcing in e-business organizations
- Discuss the emerging role of Application Service
Single - Valid for 3 months
by default (can be amended according to clients requirements)
Students and professionals
involved, or considering involvement, in operational e-business.
Supply Chain Management
Alliances and Outsourcing
recommend that you take E-Business Fundamentals before this course.