Who Knew ITIL Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
'The Art of Service has dramatically changed the way we deliver employee training. We can now deliver more training at less cost to a wider audience in a shorter period of time.'
On-demand eLearning: Don’t pay over $ 3,000.00 for a 5 day class room based course – you’re out of touch with your work for 5 days and including the course fee: the costs are insurmountable – take the online learning option instead and study at your own pace.
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® 2011 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Managing Across the Lifecycle of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the MALC process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on elearning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Managing Across the Lifecycle of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the APMG Qualification Level Certificate Managing Across the Lifecycle.
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for and take the ITIL MALC Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exam
- Identify key business and management issues in IT Service Management
- Manage the planning and implementation of IT Service Management
- Implement Strategic Change Management and Risk Management
- Handle organizational challenges and assess services
The ITIL MALC Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle focuses on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills in IT Service Management. This book and course is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules and leads to the ITIL Expert Qualification in IT Service Management.
This book and course is valuable for those who want to achieve the ITIL MALC Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate.
- Through extensive activities, you gain knowledge of the overall ITIL Lifecycle and prepare for:
- Analyzing, identifying and evaluating the risks involved in Service Management
- Producing plans for the implementation and improvement of the Service Lifecycle and relevant processes
- Examining methods and output required to conduct a Service Assessment
- Taking the ITIL Advanced Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exam