The admaDIC Calculator is
the platform independent and visually optimized solution for your calculations.
You can run the software under Windows, Unix (like Linux) or Mac OS so you are
independent from the operating system used.
The calculator offers an
editable protocol (tape function) which can be printed and exported for further use. The protocol supports comments and sub-expressions. The
display and the protocol can be transferred to other applications with
copy&paste. The admaDIC calculator has a skinnable user interface and you
can choose the one which best matches you needs.
- Platform independent (runs on Java)
- Editable Tape (protocol window)
- Percent calculations (including extract tax amount from gross value)
- Skinnable Interface
- Standard mathematical functions
- Scientific functions
- Copy&Paste of display and tape to clipboard
- Printable tape
- Resizable tape
- Always-On-Top feature (stay on top of all other windows)
- Floating point and fixed point calculation