plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 215.00: USD 0.00
||License key by e-mail
||.NET Windows, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, .NET 2.0 Windows, Windows Vista x32
||Minimum .NET Framework 2.0
|1. Send Text Messages
2. Read/Delete Incoming Messages
- Send text messages by simply specifying the destination mobile number and the text message.
- Send text messages with delivery report request.
- Can send 160 character messages with default 7-bit character encoding (as per ETSI GSM 03.38) and 140 character messages with 8-bit encoding.
- Can send 70 character messages in international languages using 16-bit
Unicode (UCS2) encoding.
- Allows delivery format selection for long messages (e.g. Truncate, Split, Concatenate and Formatted Split).
- Can send flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows changing of SMSC stored in modem or phone.
- Supports destination numbers and SMSC number in international as well as national format.
- Allows setting of minimum time delay interval two consecutive messages to avoid delivery failure during a network busy period.
- Specify maximum number of retries in case of delivery failure when sending text message.
3. General Features
- Option to select message memory (Phone or SIM) for reading and deleting incoming messages.
- Read all incoming messages from the GSM Modem or Phone memory in one shot as a Inbox message collection.
- New incoming message event with option to automatically delete new messages after reading
- Message delivery report event
- Specify type of messages to read (e.g. All Unread Messages, All Read Messages or Both).
- Option to read concatenated messages as one message or part messages.
- Can read text messages irrespective of character encoding i.e. sent as default 7-bit character, 8-bit or encoding or international language messages (16-bit Unicode).
- Delete one message at a time or all read messages from GSM Modem or Phone.
- Fully managed code
- All members (properties & methods) that require serial communication, are completely thread safe and are queued inside the library for sequential execution.
- Extensive use of enumerators to simplify programming.
- Well categorized and structured exceptions.
- Events for New Incoming SMS, Delivery Reports and Incoming Calls.
- Automatically disconnects incoming calls.
- Connect to GSM Modem or Phone through physical serial port or virtual serial port (e.g. Infrared, USB to Serial Converter, Bluetooth etc).
- Specify serial communication parameters like COM Port, Baud Rate, Stop Bits, Parity, Flow Control etc.
- Read various modem parameters (e.g. Modem Manufacturer, IMEI etc).
- Specify PIN for connecting to network using PIN protected SIM card.
- Read various network information (e.g. GSM Signal Strength, Network Identification etc)
- Extensive exception/error handling with error codes and descriptions to easily identify error cause.
- Option to selectively display error message box with customization of message box title.
- Log option with option to log only error messages or logging of errors as well as status.
- Automatically checks if modem can send messages in PDU mode.
- Send modem initialization AT commands
- Debug mode pops up message boxes for all errors thus enabling developer to quickly identify problems during application development.