Anyone who has access to your computer is also able to open all files located on your system. These files include personal documents as well as backups of old e-mail messages, photographs from your last holiday as well as contracts and spread sheets you once saved on your hard disk.
Some of these things are simply too private to keep them totally un-protected on your machine, even if you think that you are the only person who uses your computer. Are you really sure about that? What happens when you give away your computer to a repair service? Did you think about that other people in the same network could get access to your content? And what happens when you are visited and your friends take a short view on your ‘My Documents’ folder?
To make it short: There are many reasons to encrypt files such personal data. Most users do not do this anyway, because most encryption tools are just too complicated. 1-abc.net File Encrypter is very fast and easy to use instead. To encrypt a file you just have to add it to your file list and click on ‘Encrypt’. To decrypt it again, you can select files the same way and click on ‘Decrypt’.
Several symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption methods are available, and all of them can be combined with each other. Asymmetrical encryption procedures require a personal password that you can determine by yourself, so that only you can open the file again.
Protect your private data - use 1-abc.net File Encrypter to secure your privacy!
- Easy-to-use interface
- Encrypt and decrypt files and folders on your hard drive, camera card or USB stick completely
- 11 encryption methods (Ceasar-3, Ceasar-9, Simple XOR, Extended XOR,
- Simple Hex, AES, Blowfish, Twofish, Serpent, MARS, TEA)
- 3 easy encrypting procedures (no password required)
- 8 encrypting procedures with personal password including the famous AES method (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- Encrypt to a self extracting *.exe file to send encrypted files to users who do not have this program
- Log your encrypting and decrypting activity to the history file by option
- Start program with Windows automatically and encrypt data from Windows Explorer directly
- Encrypt and decrypt files from the right click menu of Windows Explorer
Context menu for fast access to most used features
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required