Central management of absence messages
It’s vital to keep customers and business partners informed when their emails can’t be answered for the time being (for instance due to illness, holiday, training etc.).
CI Out of Office absence manager enables you to manage absence messages centrally within your organisation. The software allows for certain users, defined in advance (e.g. human resources managers, secretaries, heads of departments) to have absence messages displayed centrally and for appropriate changes to be made.
Functions at a glance:
- Display absence messages for any employee / group member
- Change absence messages for any employee / group member
- Can be used directly on the server. No Outlook required (e.g. for VPN)
- Status is automatically reset, so that a daily absence note is sent to the author
Advantages for you - at a glance:
- Improves co-operation between employees.
- Saves time, increases productivity and performance.
- Straightforward, intuitive easy to use user interface
- No installation required
Examples of use:
- Human resources department notifies absence if an employee is ill or has to be out of the office for a short period of time.
- The human resources department can ensure that an absence message is set, for example for vacations.
- Heads of department are able to check if a particular employee is or is not in the building.
- If an employee (e.g. in sales) leaves the company, you can set up forwarding of emails to his/her successor with no loss of customer orders.