DWCFilter - PowerBuilder component
DWCFilter is a filter component (visual-object) for PowerBuilder that allows end users to specify filter criteria for DataWindow data.
It is created with the purpose to relieve the developer from routine work on creations of the user filters.
You should not create windows of filters more.
DWCFilter itself will define all requisites, properties and the data set of yours DataWindows and will construct corresponding them a window for a filtration of data.
- Support of Grid, Freeform and Tabular DataWindow styles
- Support of Column and Expression types of DataWindow objects
- Support of Edit, CheckBox, DropDownDW and DropDownListBox edit styles of fields
- Support of string, number, decimal, date, datetime, long and ulong data types
- Expressions for numerical data types(for example >5, <20, 50-90)
- DropDownDW with unique values for string data type
- Storing of the current filter
- Illumination of data in a window of the filter
- Period for date and datetime data types