Triaxes 3DMasterKit is designed for creating and printing 3D lenticular photos.
You can easily create 3D or Flip-photo out of two or more original photos.
Also, you can create 3D-photo from just one photo and design template.
Triaxes 3DMasterKit creates 3D images of the following types:
- cards with stereo-pairs for viewing through stereoscope
- anaglyph images (grayscale, color, or sub-color) for viewing by red-blue glasses
- stereo-pairs for direct view (no additional devices needed)
- 3D image for viewing through LCD shutter glasses
- lenticular photos with 3D, flip or morphing effects
3DMasterKit is available in editions: Start, Home, Photo A4, Photo A3+, Photo 120, Pro, depending on maximum photo size and resolution.
3DMasterKit Home edition is designed for amateur photographers and designers, who wish to create high-quality lenticular 3D photos.
3DMasterKit A4 features:
- You can create flip-images or stereo-images out of series of original photos
- You can create multilayer stereo-photo out of just one photo and template
- Max size of lenticular image: 21x30cm (8x12 inches)
- Max resolution: 720 PPI