plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 48.00: USD 0.00
||License key, License key by e-mail
MS Outlook Client 2003, 2007 and 2010
Windows XP with .NET 3.5 or .NET 3.5 SP1
Windows Vista and Windows 7 with .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0
Android OS 1.6 or above.
Android OS 2.0+ for Bluetooth Extension
WiFi for Synchronization with SyncCenter
*** To avoid any unhappy experiences, before purchasing, please try the free App VCOrganizer Lite from Market, with 14 days free trial. ***
- Sync Outlook Tasks, Notes, Contacts, Events
- Sync with Outlook using WiFi
- Sync with Outlook using Bluetooth for Android 2.0+ (need to purchase additional Bluetooth extension module, please search VCO-BluetoothExt from Market)
- Sync with Outlook using USB (Android 2.2 or above, using mobile built-in USB Tethering)
- Support MS Outlook Client 2003, 2007&2010
- Password and Pattern lock
- AES Encryption
- Backup/Restore from SD card
- Send Notes, Tasks, Contacts and Events as SMS
- Notes/Tasks/Events/Contacts Widgets
- Notes/Tasks/Calendar/Contacts Shortcuts
- AutoSync (you need to purchase the AutoSync Extension, pls search VCOrganizer AutoSync from the market)
Languages: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French(Beta)
Due to Android encryption issue in Android 2.3, please read our FAQ 44 before upgrading to Android 2.3
Keywords: Outlook, sync, GTD, task, note, event, calendar, contact, secure, encrypt, appointment, bluetooth, wifi, sync, auto, schedule
1) ****** Please read FAQ before considering purchasing:
2) Before considering purchasing, please also download the free App VCO-PrerequisitCheck from Market and run the test to check if your WiFi and Bluetooth (if you are going to purchase Bluetooth Extension) can work with VCOrganizer successfully. For details, please visit http://www.vecal.biz/vcofaq.htm
3) When sync Contacts with Outlook, due to the different of data structure between Android Contact App and Outlook, not all contacts on your mobile can be synced to Outlook directly. Please see the FAQ for details:
9. Why the Sync is so slow at the first time?
16 Some of my contacts are not synced to Outlook why and how to fix it?
4) For existing customers, upgrading from Version 3, please read the FAQ 39 for upgrade steps.
39 How to Upgrade to VCOrganizer 4?
Support AutoSync (you need to purchase the AutoSync Extension, pls search VCOrganizer AutoSync from the market)
You can register multiple Outlook clients with VCO AutoSync and sync your Outlook clients with VCO automatically.