Translator is a MS Access 2000/XP/2003/2007 Add-In, designed to assist MS Access developer to make application multilingual. First Translator collects text information from Access Forms, Reports and Command bars and its controls - labels, textboxes, etc. Then developer translates collected text to other languages, and at last Translator writes translated text back to Access controls.
- two translation modes - one MDB file per language and one MDB file for all languages (on-fly translation)
- works with all control properties, containing text data on Forms, Reports, Modules and, limited, Command bars
- up to 10 languages
- ability to work with different character sets in built-in edit form - western, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.
- import/export text data to text file for 3-rd party translation engines
- report to check enough space for translated text in label controls