This program primarily simulates a MIDI keyboard which you can play with the mouse or the computer keyboard. You can control your midi devices without having a real keyboard - for example you can play the internal synth of your sound card. With a virtual midi cable (for example Hubis Loopback Device) you can play any sequences into your sequencer or route your external synthesizer through the chord-maker of Bome's Mouse Keyboard.
Additional features are:
- custom knobs to send controllers
- chords (play one key to play a full chord) - with chord editor
- configurable joystick support
- configurable mouse wheel support
- patch sets in Cubase format
- transpose function
Check out Bome's Mouse Keyboard homepage
for more infos, screenshot, etc.