PowerShow is a multi-monitor software that loads in PowerPoint environment as an add-in and introduces the following slide show features in a machine supporting multi-monitor configuration:
- View the slide show on a monitor while you continue working on something else on another monitor.
- View different presentations on different monitors.
- View shows in Wide Format - shows can span across multiple monitors all the way up to all available monitors.
- View presentation and notes on separate monitors - keep notes in sync with the slide show.
- View shows on multiple panels arranged in matrix (box) layout.
- Run a ticker slide show simultaneously with the main slide show. See Ticker Show.
- See video on a monitor while controlling it from another monitor. See Multi-monitor Media Player.
- Run multiple shows simultaneously. Run multiple videos simultaneously.
- View same slide show on multiple monitors simultaneously. Shows are kept in sync with each other. See Synchronous Shows.
- Edit the presentation while the slide show is running.
- Control multiple shows from a single terminal. See Session Controller.
- Slide design view can stay in-sync with slide show.
- Slide show can stay in-sync with slide design view.
- The supported number of shows and the number of monitors is only limited by the system resources.
PowerShow works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 (XP) and Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 on Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Me and Microsoft Windows 98. Download the addin and install it in your PowerPoint environment. After the addin is loaded successfully, you can start PowerShow using Slide Show | Power Show... menu item.