What the System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
- A comprehensive tool which provides you permanently with information about all computers running on your network like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc.
- When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows NT, Windows 2000 or XP you can use the advanced sensors provided by Windows NT platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advances IO ports monitoring, CPU times, etc.
- All items are displayed in a very nice & friendly fashion, using suggestive graphical histograms and icons.
- The EF System Monitor have the facility to show you not only the data from your local computer, his can much more: with the EF System Monitor Server (package included) can collect and display the data from remote computers from a TCP/IP network. For that are need to install to the remote computers the EF System Monitor Server that works under Windows 95/98 as simple program and under Windows NT and Windows 2000 as service with the same features.
- When using Windows NT/2000/XP you can use EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German (Deutsch), Chinese, Czech, French (Français), Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Polish (Polski), Romanian (Româneste), Spanish (Español), Russian, Ukrainian.
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
Shareware, FREE Updates.