Our dOPC Client Toolkit
for Delphi is probably one of the most used
collections for Delphi worldwide
In addition, there are a number
of good reasons why you should purchase our OPC Framework:
dOPC main features:
- available for Delphi Win32/64 5, 6, 7, 2005..2010, XE, XE2, XE3 and XE4
- quick and easy development of OPC DA, XML DA, and AE clients
- 100% VCL, 100% written in Object Pascal
- no additional DLL or ActiveX controls needed
- delivered with full source code
- more than 30 example programs with full source code
- comprehensive help file
- rapid application deployment
- fast GUI development (no code required)
- multiple and remote OPC server connections supported
- creation of OPC high performance clients
- no runtime fees, royalty-free runtime distribution
- no limit on the number of applications developed
- designed for: Windows Vista, XP, 2K, NT, 98, Me
OPC Specifications supported by dOPC:
- OPC Data Access DA 1.x, 2.x and 3.x
- OPC XML Data Access XML DA 1.x
- OPC Alarm & Events AE 1.x
- OPC Historical Data Access HDA 1.x (comming soon)
Delphi IDE's supported by dOPC:
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 (Delphi Win32)
- CodeGear Delphi 2007
- Borland Delphi 5-7, 2005-2006
- Turbo Delphi 2006
Our powerful dOPC Toolkit allows you to build OPC client applications with just a few mouse clicks.
E.g. dOPC includes a GUI component that allows you to bind OPC item values directly
to properties of visual components, such as labels or edit boxes.
If you want to create high-end OPC client applications in a fast and professional way with the highest performance, then our dOPC Client Toolkit is the right solution for you!
We encourage you to download our free trial version, which is fully functional and includes a
comprehensive help file and over 30 demo and example programs (with source code).
This version is limited only by a warning message.
More information at: http://www.dopc.kassl.de