More than just another PDA application emulating the functions of a financial calculator... the Real Estate Geek takes the next step and generates integrated analysis scenarios... the mobile equivalent of complex pro forma worksheets. Get the whole investment picture -- not just bits and pieces. Easily, quickly, and best of all... on your Palm PDA.
Powerful and Portable Real Estate software designed for:
- Investors & Developers
- Residential & Commercial Brokers
- Lenders & Mortgage Brokers
- Appraisers & Assessors
The Real Estate Geek uses a standard and widely accepted investment valuation technique which evaluates cash flows generated by an investment, then generates measures of investment quality.
Tap the Analysis button and the Real Estate Geek automatically generates:
- Purchase Requirements
- Financing Scenario
- Projected Income & Expense with Escalation Assumptions
- Resale Assumptions
- Annual Income Streams
- Annual Cash Flows
- Measures of Investment Quality, including Debt Coverage Ratios, Cap Rates,
Cash on Cash Return, Operating Expense Ratios, IRR and MIRR
- Estimation of Return and Tax Burden upon Resale
- Easy to Use & Easy to Navigate Input Screens
- Financing and Refinancing Scenarios using up to 5 Mortgage Definitions, including support for Canadian financing.
- Store Descriptive Property Information, such as location, square footage, acreage and zoning, in addition to financial data
- Pop-up Calculator - Make quick calculations without exiting the Real Estate Geek, then paste the results directly into the Input form
- Multiple Currency Display
- Share information by beaming to other PDAs, or through the Palm Desktop
- MS Excel interface and worksheet template for publishing and customizing investment evaluation reports (not available with trial version)