Deejaysystem Audio Mk2 is a powerful audio player and mixer that
contains all the essential elements to perform live sessions, as well
as having an automated music system.
Don't let its simplicity fool you. Deejaysystem Audio Mk2 is "audio
mixer software" as Technics is to "turntables":
easy, useful and extremely reliable.
Deejaysystem Audio Mk2 is designed for:
- Professional DJ's who perform live sets.
- Clubs, pubs, discos, or any environment that require an automated
or semi-automated music system.
- Dedicated computers for live or automatic music playback (i.e. radios,
- Ease of use. Simple and intuitive design.
- Dual audio playback in two independent decks.
- Dual audio outputs for using an external audio mixer.
- Built-in emulated audio mixer with full PFL capabilities.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch),
- 0.001% exact pitch control with range up to +-100%.
- 1-millisecond track positioning.
- PLAY / CUE with no latency.
- Real-time BPM counter.
- Controlable with keyboard, joystick, and the most popular hardware
controllers: Hercules DJ Console, Visiosonic DAC-2/DAC-3, Behringer BCD-2000. Fully customizable.
- Playlist editor with auto-mix and auto-fade capability.
- Song database with search function.
- Up to 10 CUE points per track.
- Compatible with any third-party music organizer software (iTunes,
- True emulation of Denon or Numark-like CD players.
- Proven fail-safe design.
- Supported formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, WMA-DRM, WAV, audio CDs (CDA)
- Supports DRM-enabled Windows Media files.
Automatic playback features (AutoPlay):
- Automatic mix with smart song selection that avoids repeating tracks
- Mix Now! function for mixing current track with next one at
- Fully customizable auto mix volumes (fade-in, fade-out).
- Set can be adjusted and changed on-the-fly, i.e. answering to people's
- Automatic resolution of any unexpected situation like read errors
or corrupt files ("show must go on" policy).