plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 43.78: USD 0.00
||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows Vista x64, XP Tablet PC, Windows Vista x32, Windows 8.1, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64
||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Czech, German, French, Chinese
Geometric design and strength check of external spur gearing with straight and helical
toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports
Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear,
temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks)
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO,
DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95,
AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.