plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 30.90: USD 0.00
||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows Vista x64, XP Tablet PC, Windows Vista x32, Windows 8.1, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64
||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Czech
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a
prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp., acting
both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and
Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a connection bolt of standard design.
- Calculation and check of connections fitted with special shanks.
- Design and calculation of necessary mounting prestressing of the connection
and fastening torque.
- Calculation of force conditions of a loaded connection.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- The application includes a table of commonly used materials of bolts according
to ISO, SAE and ASTM, and a selection of materials of the connected parts
according to AISI/SAE, DIN, BS, AF and others.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD)
The calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized
literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN.
Used standards: ANSI B1.1, ANSI 273, ANSI B18.2.1, ANSI B18.2.2, ANSI B18.3,
ANSI B18.6.2, ANSI B18.6.3, ANSI B18.22.1, ISO 273, ISO 1207, ISO 4016, ISO
4032, ISO 4035, ISO 4762, ISO 8738, VDI 2230