is a powerful TCP/IP troubleshooting tool for diagnosing and monitoring network. It includes:
- Netstat: displays list of network connections, including the information on open TCP and UDP ports, country for remote IP and connection states. It displays protocol statistics.
- Ping: this tool helps to detect computer's or host's activity.
- Tracer: allows you to know what hops are being used to route a packet of data from your computer to the end point.
- Route: retrieves the interface-to-IP address mapping table and the IP routing table. The IP routing table allows system to detect what IP interface will be used to process request or datagram.
- ARP: displays the mapping table: IP-to-physical address.
displays your computer network properties and retrieves adapter information for the local computer.
Program Size: 2.0 Mb
To find more information about Netstat Agent
Please, visit our homepage: www.flexbyte.com