KS CSV-Reader Control enables you to read CSV-Table data from Comma-Seperated-Values files.
CSV files are written by database application and are a widly used standard for data exchange between applications.
Most database applications support CSV export.
Main advantages of using KS CSV-Reader are
- No other dependencies to other database libraries as MS-ADO/MS-Jet, etc.
- Read UNIX style CSV-files (with LineFeed line delimiters) as well
- Optional convert from DOS to ANSI character set
- Read CSV-Files with text lines over line boundaries (wich are invalid CSV-files,
but many applications write those files when exporting long text fields with line breaks.)
- Autodetect delimiters
- Error tolerant
- Fast scan for maximum column widths
- Fast C++ implementation