USD 64.50 plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 64.50: USD 0.00 USD 64.50
Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2003 x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64
Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6
MetaCompress is an ISAPI filter for IIS (Internet Information Server). Most of the web browsers, including the most popular Microsoft Internet Explorer, can access compressed content of web sites as well as ordinary HTML pages. If a site packed with MetaCompress is accessed by a client browser supporting compressed content MetaCompress packs text on the fly. Otherwise, MetaCompress leave required content uncompressed.
This feature gives you the incontestable advantage: text content of your site will load faster.
That will increase your site accessibility for users who have slow dial up connection (14400 - 19200 bps) and speed up the page loading on your site in general.
- Increases the pages loading speed in a 3 - 5 times;
- Saves the internet traffic on 20 - 60% ( depending on site content );
- Supports compression using HTTP/1.0 protocol
- Create and analyze logs of the compression activities;
- Easily configured. Ability to change settings without restarting;
- Simplified install and uninstall process;
This filter is the most useful if your site contains a lot of text information. For example:
- forums or web mail clients;
- news portals, documentation sites, virtual libraries;
- article catalogues and so on
MetaCompress is designed to be used in a web server environment.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
Additional Requirements: Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6