is a program for Windows that lets you easely extract digital audio tracks from audio CDs directly into either Wave (.wav), MPEG Layer-3 (.mp3), OGG (.ogg), APE (.ape) or FLAC (.flac) files on your hard drive. By using direct digital extraction, pure audio quality is maintained.
Programm support FreeDB online CD identification
You can use it like Audio Converter.
- Supported audio formats: wav, mp3, ogg, ape, flac.
- Supports album info editing (set audio tag) to mp3, ogg and ape files.
- Can optionally download Album and Track information from the Internet.
- Excellent quality of CD extraction (ripping) and high ripping speed.
- Powerful audio converter between supported formats.
- MP3(IDv1, IDv2), OGG, APE - Tag Editor
- CD preview before ripping (Fully functional CD Player).
- Creating M3U & PLS Playlists.
- Friendly and easy to use interface.
- Very easy to use, just by one click.