Artoonix is a software to create cartoons or animated movies. Use it to "liven up" static world of simple computer drawings, add sounds, try out your creativity, ideas and show the results to your friends or family.
What can you do with Artoonix? You can:
- Draw the pictures or import them from files (JPEG, animated GIF, etc.).
- Animate the drawings or imported photos using a host of traditional animation tools.
- Record multi-track sound from your microphone or insert soundtrack from audio files (WAV, MP3).
- Export the animation into a high-quality movie file (e.g. into an .avi file with your favourite compression codec).
- Export your animation into a high-quality Macromedia Flash SWF file or an animated GIF file for easy web publishing, e-mailing, using as your mobile phone wallpaper, etc.
Traditionally, animation process is associated with rather complex multiple stage process but it is intuitively simple in its basics. Artoonix is an attempt to make it accessible to anybody, especially children.