plus 0% sales tax/VAT to USD 27.95: USD 0.00
||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows Vista x64, XP Tablet PC, Windows Vista x32, Windows 8.1, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64
||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Czech
The calculation is to be used for geometrical and strength design of metal springs of various types and designs, subjected to static or cyclic loads. The program performs the following tasks:
Geometrical design and calculation of working cycle parameters for metal springs of the following types and designs:
- Helical cylindrical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Belleville springs
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Spiral springs
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of round wires a bars
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of rectangular wires and bars
- Torsion bar springs with round section
- Torsion bar springs with rectangular section
- Leaf springs with constant profile
- Leaf springs with parabolic profile
- Laminated leaf springs
Automatic proposal (finding) of a spring with suitable dimensions.
Static and dynamic strength check.
The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS, UNI, SIS, CSN and others.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906, DIN 2088, DIN 2089, DIN 2090, DIN 2091, DIN 2092, DIN 2093, DIN 2095, DIN 2096, DIN 2097.