VCam™ is a virtual software camera, which simulates a webcam in your system and works just like a real webcam. It can be used in most of the applications which use webcam, such as IM software - MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, PalTalk, Skype, QQ, UC and many others. You can use it to set images, animations, video clips, flash movies and even your desktop screen as the output of webcam.
Already have a webcam? VCam can switch to it easily, add video overlay or cool video special effects to it, let it can be used by several applications at the same time, and makes your video chatting more interesting!
- A WDM driver, supports all the VFW and DirectShow applications;
- Support multi-stream output, with different resolutions in good quality;
- High performance algorithm, low CPU usage;
- Based on DirectShow, more media formats supported, higher performance;
- Play list support, user-defined program management, flexible configuration;
- Split up webcam, DV, digital cameras into multi-stream easily;
- Support Image, video file and video capture device transparent overlay;
- Many cool video special effects support;
- Screen capture, support hotkey, zoom, full screen capture and using custom cursor;
- Camera default image support, default resolution adjustable;
- Enable/Disable/Install/Uninstall the virtual camera driver in the application;
- Easy to use, skin, color scheme support;
- Multi-language support;
- Professional and easy-to-use setup program;
- Automatically check for new version and get latest news of VCam;
- Professional forum for technical support.