RMClock PRO module enables Professional Features of the RightMark CPU Clock Utility, which include:
- Possibility to define and use of up to 28 custom performance/power management profiles with no limits in the number of performance states used;
- Automatic execution of the predefined set of actions in response to the external (system-level) or internal (application-level) events.
Types of actions include:
- Switching the performance/power management profiles;
- Launching external applications;
- System standby, hibernate and shutdown.
Types of external and internal events:
- Calendar: daily, weekly or one time only event;
- An application launched or running;
- Internal performance/power management profile changes;
- Battery charge level drops below (rises above) the user-defined value;
- CPU core temperature drops below (rises above) the user-defined value;
- System is idle (no user input activity) for more than the user-defined timeout;
- System enters into Standby/Hibernate;
- System resumes from Standby/Hibernate;
- System power source changes;
- OS power scheme (power plan) changes.