CADMAI is a relational CAD system, which has its main focus in the parametric 2D and 3D design. OpenCascade herby serves as the solid modeler basis.
- Cadmai is completely associative, which means that not only crosshatching / dimensions are related to defined geometry but any other entities can be linked to each another
- Beside the variance of shape also logical structures can be defined and cover even topological changes
- By integrating dynamically generated dialogs the geometry can also be steered in the viewer module
- The modification of the parameter can also be performed by external applications as spreadsheet analysis, databases, PDM systems or web pages, in which the viewer is embedded
- An open, by configuration tables expandable export concept enables even the transfer of parametric to the destination systems
CADMAI consists of the following modules
- The main application (cadmai.exe) for creating relational models
- The Viewer which can be steered remotely by external applications
- The ActiveX Control, which can be embedded in own applications and serves either as an integrated viewer or as an interactive CAD module
- An windows API which enables CADMAI to run in native windows in an external application
- A Object API which can be used as an independent geometry library
- Batch modules which allows the usage of CADMAI batch processes and the control of loaded CADMAI models.
- SOA modules which enable the usage of CADMAI in a service oriented environment
Please find additional information at www.cadmai.com