VCLZip Pro 4 is
the latest version of VCLZip. This release adds strong AES encryption
capabilites compatible with PKZip and WinZip.
VCLZip is a full featured, native Delphi VCL
zip/unzip component and is now available for Delphi 4, 5, 6 , 7, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009, as well as BCB 4, 5, 6, 2006, 2007 and 2009.
Some of the Features include:
- Create zip files fully compatable with PKZip
- Completely native Delphi VCL (NO DLL's!)
- Full support for Disk Spanning Archives
- Zip directly from streams to zip files
- Unzip directly to streams from zip files
- Stream to Stream compression and extraction
- Zipping from and Unzipping directly to memory
- Integrity checking of individual files in
- Save Relative Path Information!
- Extract relative paths even when archive contains full
- Create and read Zip and File Comments
- Correctly attach Self Extracting Zip Stubs (16 bit and
32 bit distributable windows sfx stubs included, with source)
- Create customizable 32bit SFX files, with or without
existing zip files
- Complete support for password protected, encrypted
files (encrypts as it zips)
- Original PKZip standard encryption
- AES (AE-2) 128, 192, and 256 bit encryption
- Complete support for long filenames even in Delphi
- Exclusion List - Determine what types of files should not be
in your zip files
- NoCompress List - Determine what types of files should just
be stored in your zip files
- Determine your own temp directory
- Lots of events
- Includes comprehensive Zip Utility with source as
- Includes a stream zipping demo
- No Royalties
- Zip64 capabilities, properties, methods and events:
- Uncompressed, Compressed, and Archive file sizes can be up to 2^63-1
bytes in length.
- You can compress up to 2147483647 files into an archive. This is
compatible with PKZip's Zip64 format.
- Up to 999 split or spanned archive parts
- If a file does not extend beyond any of the original limitations
(filesizes of 4 gig or 65535 files) then no Zip64 format information is
included in the archive.
- property isZip64 - tells you when you are working with a zip file
that is using Zip64 format.
- Uses the latest version of ZLib 1.2.3 for compression and
- Faster processing due to linking to Zlib 1.2.3 object files for
compression and decompression routines.
- Supports Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, and 2007
- Supports BCB 4, 5, 6, 2006, and 2007
- Even Delphi 4 and 5 and BCB 4 and 5 support Zip64 format
- Blocked Zip Files (spanned zip archives split onto hard drive)
- Now completely compatible with PKZip and WinZip split archives file
- For backwards compatability you can tell VCLZip to use the old VCLZip
filenaming format by using the BlockMode property.
- Event OnGetNextStream - Allows you to zip from multiple streams when
using the ZipFromStream method. This improves performance since repeated calls
to ZipFromStream causes the archive to be updated on each subsequent
- NOTE: VCLZip Pro does not support the
- Price is $99.95 per developer for the
first year of support. Annual renewals are only $79.95.
VCLZip Pro 3 to VCLZip Pro 4 Upgrade
If you are a currently
registered user of VCLZip (Pro or Lite), before continuing, you should contact
get a coupon number to get your discount for upgrading to VCLZip Pro 4. With
the discount, VCLZip Pro 4 will only be $79.95 (the renewal price). Be sure to
enter the coupon number when registering to get the