Radius Manager provides an easy-to-use administration system
for Mikrotik Routers, Dialup systems and Wireless Acces Points. With a help of the centralized accounting system (which is provided by a RADIUS server) the user management
for ISP's becomes a simple task.
Mikrotik Access Points or other NAS connect to the Radius server (links can
be wireless or ethernet). The following tasks are automated with the help of
- login authentication: authenticates users from the centralized
database. Two types of authentication is provided: MAC and username/password.
- traffic accounting: AP periodically sends the accounting
information to Radius server which stores it in its database.
- traffic limiting: when a predefined traffic limit is reached
(which is configurable for every user), AP disconnects the user.
- uptime and expiration date limitation: Mikrotik will automatically
disconnect expired accounts on a specified date or after a specified uptime.
- dialup support: with uptime limitation it is possible to
use in a dialup systems.
- tracking of payments: user's and system managers can track
the payments and make reports.