Visual Lint Enterprise Edition is recommended for corporate development teams with detailed analysis configuration and reporting requirements.
In addition to automated background analysis of entire Visual Studio solutions and workspaces and the other facilities of Visual Lint Professional Edition, Visual Lint Enterprise Edition offers advanced capabilities such as:
- Display filtering
- Code editor markers
- Highly detailed HTML reporting
- Viewing of analysis history
- The most customisable analysis configuration of any Visual Lint edition.
If you are purchasing per user licences on behalf of an organisation, you may also want to consider taking out a Priority Support subscription for this product. Priority support subscriptions are available on a yearly basis and include the following benefits throughout the lifetime of the subscription:
- Priority response to support queries
- Access to development and pre-release builds of the licenced product
- Notification of the availability of new versions of the licenced product
- Priority consideration of feature requests for inclusion in future public builds
- Free major version product upgrades (e.g. v4.x to v5.x)
Please note that at least one supported analysis tool and development environment are required to use this product. If you need to purchase a copy of PC-lint you can purchase one from us or via a PC-lint reseller such as PhaedruS SystemS or Kessler Software GmbH.