Elecard DirectShow Codec .NET SDK is a software developmet kit intended to enable programmers to use Elecard components within the Microsoft DirectShow technology for development of multimedia applications on Microsoft .NET Framework.
Elecard DirectShow Codec .NET SDK package comprises: codecs, documentation, base classes and sample applications.
Samples include decoding, encoding and network solutions that demonstrate how to use and configure different Elecard components that come along with SDK, such as Elecard MPEG-2, AVC, HEVC codecs; network components: NWRenderer, NWSource-Plus, and other filters.
Base Classes - a C++ class library that simplifies common tasks,appearing during development of multimedia applications, such as: DirectShow graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
Samples are simple applications that demonstrate Elecard components and Base Classes use. The samples are written in C++.
The registered SDK comprises:
- a set of filters with codecs in demo mode (no functional and time limits, only logo);
- source codes of sample applications;
- full technical documentation (filters' interfaces, header files);
- 1-month period of standard support program;
- bug fixing for SDK components and filters is available within one major
version, but not less than a year.