SharePoint Google (embedded) Calendar Web Part
The Google Calendar Web Part for SharePoint 2007-2010 shows schedules on a calendar view.
This Web Part provides a detailed daily overview that the standard SharePoint Calendar does not have.
The Google Calendar Web Part can be installed into your SharePoint Sites to provide end-users with a convenient
daily meetings/events/appointments view. The Google Calendar Web Part look-n-feel is completely customizable.
The Google Calendar Web Part can be easily deployed under SharePoint 2007-2010.
SharePoint Google (embedded) Calendar Web Part blog
- Intended Audience : SharePoint Developers, End Users, SharePoint 2007-2010 Integrators
- License : Other/Proprietary License
- Operating System : Win2K, Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2008
- Programming Language : ASP, ASP.NET
- Tags : Office/Business, SharePoint 2007-2010, MOSS 2007-2010, calendar, web part
- User Interface : Web-based
iTechArt offers Windows SharePoint (MOSS) services software development. Our development team of SharePoint developers helps to configure, customize and develop intranet and internet portals based on Microsoft SharePoint 2007-2010. We use Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) as an application development framework for a document collaboration platform, MOSS can be used for corporate intranet portals, business and reporting applications.