VideoWhisper > Video Recorder
The video recorder allows site users to record webcam videos easily from website pages. This can be use on various sites to implement online features like:
+ video sharing, on demand video content
+ video messaging, video email
+ video content on member profiles, video teasers, video questionnaires
+ video comments for online posts and items, video discussions, video forums
Videos are recorded as flv files on the rtmp server and can be played trough the rtmp protocol or by http players as on youtube (if published to a web accessible location).
Enter Video Recorder Demo
1. Publish on a recording channel (you can specify a name or a ChannelYYY name will be automatically generated)
2. Allow access to your webcam and select the camera/audio source if you have multiple on your system.
4. Click the record button to start and stop to end video recording
5. Preview the video played on the right panel, use replay button if needed and decide to click on save button to accept or discard to try again
- Live Webcam Preview
- Select webcam/microphone, configure recording resolution, framerate, sound rate
- Record Video
- Timer, Maximum recording time limit
- Accept / Discard recording
- Instant recording preview, Replay preview
|Desktop Recording / Screen Recording
Saving Videos and Snapshots
If your publishers want to record their screen (when playing a game, using a program, tutoring various computer skills) they can do that easily just by using a screen sharing driver that simulates a webcam from desktop contents. Read more about Screen Sharing with Flash
JPG snapshots are saved for each recording channel and for each recording depending on edition and settings.
On Red5 all live streams (including live preview not saved by user) can be recorded as flv files for archiving/control purposes if enabled in RTMP application settings
. In fact this can be done for all videowhisper streams.
For all editions graphic are loaded from external PNG 3 files. Source code for all PHP files is included and also for the FMIS .asc file, Red5 java source.
- PHP Stand Alone This is the easiest to integrate to php sites, starting from the default raw demo php files.
If you want to express your opinions, suggestions or have any questions contact us
or post in the forums