The Program DBF data import for ORACLE is a professional tool that can be used for import or preparation for import of DBF-files of family of programming languages xBase (FlagShip, FoxBase, FoxPro, Clipper, dBaseIII +, dBaseIV, dBaseV, Visual FoxPro) in ORACLE database.
The basic features of the program are:
- Loading of a DBF file or a group of DBF files in one or in different ORACLE tables.
- Preparation of scripts or DOS command files for import on other computers with access to ORACLE database.
- Import hundreds of DBF files into a single ORACLE table, with just a few mouse clicks. With the ability to save the relationship between the DBF file and the information loaded in the ORACLE table.
- There are various import project templates for various occasions. It is enough to change the path and the selection mask for DBF files and the ORACLE database connection settings.
- Creating additional fields (record number, a indicator of removal of record, etc.) in the table of ORACLE database created from an imported file.
- Extensive settings for data import to ORACLE database.
- Automatic creation of tables in ORACLE database.
- Saving the import settings as projects for repeated launch.
- Preliminary checking of loaded data.
- Use of Oracle SQL*Loader utility for fast loading of great volumes of data.
- A choice of Client Mode or Direct Mode, connection to ORACLE database
- Possibility of moving the erroneous records to a separate file.