Software for skin self-examination and early detection of melanoma (for home use only, commercial use is not allowed).
Immediately after ordering you will receive a download link to the full version and your personal activation code.
Mole Expert Home software helps to find new spots or to identify growth or darkening of pigmented skin lesions in follow-up images compared to baseline images. The images can be taken by using a modern digital camera and good illumination.
- Surveillance program for early detection of melanoma
- Chances for long-term survival are excellent, when melanoma is detected and treated early
- Change in the size, shape, or color of an existing mole might be a sign for melanoma
- Melanoma also may appear as a new, black, abnormal mole
- American Skin Cancer Foundation recommends monthly self-examination