The 2D Barcode FMX components is a set of FireMonkey components designed for generating and printing 2D barcode symbols in your Delphi or C++ Builder applications. Developers use the components set like any other FMX
components. This effective and powerful components set extends your applications with 2-dimensional barcode
technology. It is written in 100% Delphi, there isn't any dll file is required.
Most popular matrix and stacked 2-dimensional barcode symbologies are supported including PDF417, MicroPDF417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, DataMatrix (ECC 000-140, ECC 200), MaxiCode, Code 16K, Aztec Code, RSS-14, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked, and Aztec Runes.
The LiveBindings database functionality is supported. Applications using the components set can then be deployed royalty free.
Delphi and C++ Builder XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, and XE8 are supported.
- Allows to draw the barcode symbol to canvas (with scaling and rotating).
- Allows to print the barcode symbol to paper (with scaling and rotating).
- Most popular matrix and stacked 2 dimensional barcode symbologies are supported.
- All RSS barcode symbologies are supported.
- The Delphi and C++ Builder XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, and XE8 are supported.
- The LiveBindings and database function are supported.
- The Android, 32-bit iOS, 64-bit iOS, OS X, 32-bit Windows, and 64-bit Windows are supported.
- Structured append, ECI, etc features are supported.
- It is visible in design time.
- Ability to scale and rotate the barcode symbols.
- Fore- and background colors and transparency of barcode symbol can be changed freely.
- It's easy to use, and it has the excellent functionality.
- It's a very popular 2D barcode components package.