Masses of programs, files and other data is saved on hard drives, CDs, DVDs, USB sticks, camera cards and network drives … and always it seems as there never is enough space for it. Precious disk space seems to be wasted all the time and it does not take long until the size limit is reached.
But what files, folders or sub-folders caused this? Where has all your drive space gone, does it really make sense to remove old documents to get space back or will there be other ways to recover drive space by deleting files you never thought about?
1-abc.net Drive Space Organizer knows the answers to all these questions! This program finds out, where are your biggest files, which folders include the most disk space consuming data and helps you to get drive space back from places sometimes you never heard about before.
Working with 1-abc.net Drive Space Organizer is as easy as possible for you since all features can be started directly from the main screen. The program analyzes any kind of disk very fast and sorts everything automatically so that you do not have to care about that anymore.
It is possible to decide by your own if you prefer displaying sizes in KB, MB or GB, you can switch between folders and sub-folders easily by double clicking. Found files can be executed from the program directly. In addition, the 5 most disk space consuming items in your currently analyzed folder can be shown with a percentage bar so you can see by a first view what really wastes valuable space on your computer!
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Analyze hard drives, CD/DVD drives, camera cards, USB sticks and network drives
- Automatically sorted results table with data from files, folders and sub-folders
- User defined displaying of disk data in KB, MB or GB
- Easy switching between folders and sub folders
- Found files can be executed directly from the results table
- Summary area on the screen with complete folder size and top 5 of disk space consuming files and folders
- Program can also be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required