Information Overload — Swamped by Paper, Emails, Notes?
Meet DEVONthink — designed to manage and keep in order all those disparate pieces of information so important to your work or studies. As you become more experienced with DEVONthink and its easy, intuitive interface you will quickly find more exciting ways of using your data.
What DEVONthink Does for You
- DEVONthink stores your documents, scanned papers, email messages, notes, bookmarks, etc. in one place. Access live web pages seamlessly from within DEVONthink to review, extract further information.
- Create RTF documents, edit them in full screen, and cross-reference. Clip data from other applications using drag-and-drop, Services, or the Dock menu.
- Search, classify and show relationships between your documents — automatically and language-independent, with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
- Share your knowledge using the built-in web server on the local network, over the Internet, and via iPhone.
- DEVONthink and DEVONagent integrate seamlessly with each other Safari, and other web browsers. With just one click send web pages or search results to your database.
- Scan your papers with e.g. the Fujitsu ScanSnap, the Avision scanners, or most Mac OS X compatible flatbed scanners and file them in your database as searchable PDFs.
- Archive your email directly from within Apple Mail or from Microsoft Entourage, PowerMail, Mailsmith and other email apps using UNIX mailboxes, e.g. Thunderbird.
- Search all your databases directly from Spotlight.
- Search your databases or add short notes directly from the Dashboard.
- Connect DEVONthink to other applications; add new functionality using AppleScript or Automator.