CarteBlanche Ukraine NT Map
CarteBlanche Ukraine NT Map is intended for use with Garmin® and Garmin®-based navigation devices (such as some Kenwood, BMW, Honda, MINI etc. devices).
- Automatic route calculation with regard to Traffic regulations
- Turn-by-turn navigation: voice* and visual guidance for every manoeuvre along the route
- Total length of road network: 461 900 km, including a large number of unpaved roads
- Detailed coverage: 749 settlements (51.2% of the Ukrainian population), including:
- all regional centres
- all cities with more than 70 000 inhabitants
- most of cities with population between 35 000 and 70 000 inhabitants
- Almost all of the detailed coverage (44.7% of population) includes address search
- Building footprints and building numbers: 41.7% of population
- Detailed coverage of all settlements in 9 Districts of Kyiv Region: Bilotserkivs'kyi, Boryspil's'kyi, Brovars'kyi, Kaharlyts'kyi, Kyievo-Sviatoshyns'kyi, Makarivs'kyi, Obukhivs'kyi, Pereiaslav-Kmel'nyts’kyi and Vasyl'kivs'kyi
- In-block passages in many cities, uniquely accurate in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovs'k, Donets'k and Zaporizhzhia
- Basic coverage of road network (without street naming and address search): most settlements with more than 5 000 inhabitants
- A large number of grade-separated intersections
- POIs: about 77 440, a lot of them contain contact information
- Railways, forests, parks, rivers, streams, channels, lakes and seas
- Languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Free map updates are released up to 4 times a year!
The map is compatible with traffic police checkpoint databases that can be installed optionally.
Purchasing one copy of the map allows to use it with one device (navigation device, memory card or GPS receiver at the user’s choice) for an unlimited period of time.
* depending on the device model with which the map is used