You have a little secret. This secret is saved as a graphics file (for example, photo).
You do not want:
- anyone to know your secret;
- anyone to suspect you have a secret.
- To avoid revealing your secret your file is encrypted by the most modern and strong cryptographic algorithms.
- To avoid any suspicion about your secret your file, it is hidden inside another file. The encoding program is also hidden inside another absolutely neutral (but very useful) program. As a result your computer has neither secret files nor obvious programs for encrypting information or secrets.
- The secret files are viewed without temporary files being created on your hard drive.
- Secret files are viewed with the same speed and convenience as are other files of this type and size.
- Windows only knows about the history of neutral files (containers) being viewed.