- Creates brick textures from virtually any source image
- Textures are perfectly seamless in horizontal and
vertical direction without any post-editing.
- Different built in brick pattern generators for
regular and irregular brick patterns.
- Integrated brick variation algorithms help to
create more natural brick distribution.
- Import and Export of many common file formats
(bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif).
- Supports some special texture types for texturing
brick borders, arches, vaults or columns.
- New version 1.5.3 supports generation of highly
detailed brick surface Normal Maps.
Who uses Bricks'n'Tiles?
- Architects who want to render their buildings with exactly the same look-and-feel as the real surfaces will have.
- Game Developers who want to create seamless wall, floor and roof textures with bump maps and specular maps faster and with a much better visual quality than hand-crafted brick textures.
- 3D Artists who want to have full control over the mood of the scene rather than spending their time with creating and adjusting every texture map manually.
Please visit the Brick'n'Tiles homepage at http://www.bricksntiles.com/